Monday, April 5, 2010

33 Weeks

I have a picture of myself at 21 weeks and a picture of myself at 27 weeks up on Facebook. I was unable to download this one to FB tonight, so I'll at least get it up on the blog and mess with it later. My, have I grown! At 33 weeks (almost 2 weeks ago), I had gained a total of 16 pounds- which is much better than I did with Elijah, but still leaves me looking, and feeling, pretty disgusting. So, anyway, here is a picture of me @ 33 weeks. I will be 35 weeks on Wednesday and definitely am ready to get this child out. Ready to be done being pregnant. I'm not very good at it, anyway. I complain about everything. I can't wait to have some energy, be able to roll over in bed at night, without it being a major production, and lose some serious weight! If there was ever a time to be serious about it, it's now. I'm sure not getting any younger.
I pretty much have everything ready for the baby. I just need to pack myself a bag for the hospital. This week, I took the stroller apart and washed the seat and scrubbed the rest of it. It looks brand new. Ready to click the carseat in it and go for some fat burning walks! The bed is made, the blinds and curtains are up, and the changing station is stocked.
Anyway, friends, we should have the internet really soon, and when we do I will be looking at your blogs and commenting. My phone is just too slow to open the blogs- let alone comment on them.


4 comments:

  1. You look adorable pregnant! We can't wait to find out who that little lamb is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in the home stretch! I'm getting excited to see if I am an awesome auntie to another sweet boy, or if this time it is a girl. Either way, it is so EXCITING!
    I hear you about not loving the pregnancy state, but you look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Eli's jammies. They were one of my favorites. I love that line of Carters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Papa is right you are adorable pregnant...and will be when babe is in hand!

    ReplyDelete