Monday, February 16, 2009

Measly

So, this is my measly little snowman measuring in at probably less than 12 inches. A few weeks ago when we got some snow I shoveled the walkway and driveway. I collected enough snow to make a small pile in the corner of the grass. Then, I went to work, building the smallest snowman I've ever seen. I'm both ashamed and saddened. I remember when our family lived in Onalaska across the street from our cousins, the Fischers. One winter the people next door to the Fischers built a snowman that was like 10 or 12 feet tall (I'm not exaggerating) . It was awesome.... Mom, you should dig up that old picture and scan and send it so people believe me. Anyway, I don't believe we'll ever see a snowman that big again.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that is pretty pathetic. Sorry. I'm sure your mom and dad wouldn't mind if you moved north for more snow. Grandpa would probably even come over and help Eli build one of them thar 10 foot snowmen.

    ReplyDelete