Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Randi's new found quiet time activity

So, my new favorite website, picnik.com, is way too much fun! I can totally use these pictures for scrapbooking and make my pages ten times better... if I can ever get around to doing them...This first picture is just Elijah hanging out and being cute one evening. It's a rare thing to get him to look at the camera and smile. In fact, he just happend to look at me as he was laughing, telling me that daddy was going to get him.

Here is Elijah at Chuck E Cheeses for his first time ever. He had lots of fun, until Chuck arrived... he was not fond of the huge mouse walking around. But paired with the tickets mom and dad won him and some extra cash, he walked away with a mini football and some stickers... yay!
My mother hates this, but I had to do it... why, just look at that evil smile. He hugged his little friend so hard that she fell over (that's her in the background on the floor, still trying to get up).

4 comments:

  1. I also love picnik! However, I've been trying Elements now:-/ Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. As for those scrapbooking pages. . . I've decided to quit feeling guilty about my lack of progress. I'll keep the pictures organized and when my children leave home, that will be my empty nest project. Then if I happen to get to it before hand, I'll be ahead of schedule instead of 12 years behind! Sounds like a good plan, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I finally posted the cake picture. So check out my blog, and if you need me to do other photos and instructions I can post them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete